Minor fire breaks out at SRK’s residence ‘Mannat’

image

A minor fire broke out at Shahrukh
Khan ’s Bandra residence ‘Mannat’.
Sources say, a short circuit
occurred in a bathroom’s exhaust
fan which was quickly put off.
The short circuit set off a fire
alarm, which alerted the security
guards at ‘Mannat’, who called up
the fire brigade.
Within minutes, two fire engines
reached the spot and extinguished
the fire.
A source also added that it was a
minor incident and the intensity of
the fire wasn’t high. The blaze was
doused off in seconds by the fire
engines.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: